Saturday, February 26, 2011

[and i set fire to the rain]




As I wasn't allowed to take photos of the experience, this is all I have to show you. A pay stub, a raffle ticket, my hair clip, and some 2012 confetti that fell out of my hood when I came home. I will try and reflect on the experience at a later date...it was definitely interesting and crazy and cold...and there's a little special story too. But just so you know, New Years 2012 is going to be cold and fun, haha. It was weird to be celebrating something that hasn't happened yet.

Mmmmmm.

Also, just downloaded Adele's new album, 21, and took one of the song titles for my title quote...

The woman is brilliant, I simply love her. Yum. Listen to it as soon as you can.

[amanda]

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love her song "someone like you", though that's all I've heard. but it's perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. heartbreaking and beautiful (the best kind of song).

    ReplyDelete