Monday, February 14, 2011

[my funny valentine]

Having an amazing meal and wine with my best friend is quite a lovely way to spend Valentine's Day 2011. We may have been surrounded by some awkward dates, but who doesn't love to be a fly on that wall? I am lucky enough to feel love around me all day and every day...makes me a pretty happy girl.

February is half-way through...where did the time go?

Salamander Stew finished in the final eight for the Strawberry One-Act Festival, with a nomination for best actor to our leading man, and a WIN for BEST DIRECTORS to the amazing Juliet and Ron. An experience I shall never forget and will be forever in my heart. Love to all involved.

Sigh...work. You take up too much of my time. Must sleep a bit before I head back to the mine shaft...

xoxo

[amanda]

No comments:

Post a Comment