Monday, March 28, 2011

oh such sweet deliciousness

I am literally shaking with excitement. My dearest best friend and I just landed ourselves the second floor apartment in a GORGEOUS brownstone (on the corner!) in Brooklyn. It is a two bedroom apartment WITH another tiny room that is going to be our bohemian/art/music/studio/study place, a HUGE living room with a BAY WINDOW and a kitchen and a normal sized bathroom and CLOSETS (anyone who has come to visit our current apartment will understand the gloriousness of a real bathroom and more than one closet)...I will include photos below :o) I need to take more...perhaps when we go give Mike, the dearest little man who lives on the first floor and owns the building, the deposit check tomorrow. I cannot believe we will live in this place, it is exquisite, we are thrilled.


living room

bedroom

bedroom

bathroom

bohemian artist room :o)


There is so much more to say about this place...it's on the corner of a beautiful block, with a little gated entrance and garden leading up to the house, beautiful dark wood entryway...I could go on and on. I cannot wait to make it ours. Yay!

[amanda]


4 comments:

  1. holy crap, girl! so much space! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. House warming party! So happy you guys found such a great place :) Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda and Kira,
    I am so happy for you! Can't wait to hang with you in such a sweet space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! we are excited. and you all will have to see it!

    ReplyDelete