Friday, December 31, 2010

[every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end]

Happy New Year! Here's to a lovely 2010 and to an even more fantastic 2011! I'm excited for the coming year, and I am so thankful for the year to whom we are all bidding farewell this evening.

I do plan to write more in the new year. I came home from the warm and cozy cocoon of my family only to work an overnight shift (spent ironing millions of garments and climbing questionably safe scaffolding...always an adventure) and trying to rest up to see some dear friends for New Year's Eve celebratory events...but I have much to write about and other ideas to try!

Thanks again, 2010. You will be missed and remembered :o)

[amanda]

"every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end" - semisonic

[i try to remind myself of this when i get too nostalgic]

1 comment:

  1. Write, cause I read! Auld lang syne, my cherie amour!

    ReplyDelete