Friday, November 19, 2010

[so i stayed in the darkness with you]

My head is always full. Full of thoughts, questions, worries, fantasies...I don't think I've ever experienced "boredom." I live in a city alive with objects and beings begging to be observed and appreciated. I live in a world where, despite the fact that everything seems to change and grow every moment of every day, the basic needs and desires of humanity remain the same. I could just keep everything that runs through my brain to myself, or I could write it all down in an endless piles of journals, as I've done for the last many years of my life; however, I think I am one of the many who feels isolated in my own madness, afraid to be discovered for the crazy person I might actually be...when in truth, we are all full of perpetual wonder and curiosity for this unexplainable planet we occupy. Hence, starting a blog. Let's see how that goes.

So. To begin. Well, where to begin is really the question. I think I'll make a list of topics to cover and get back to this.

[amanda]

"so i stayed in the darkness with you" - florence + the machine (current music obsession)

No comments:

Post a Comment